Thursday 22 December 2016

THANK YOU .....

To: my all viewers,



                   Subject: About you & me.



              My all lovely viewers, i want to say to you sorry for not putting any kind of  update. but, that doesn't mean this is end. always remember that "END LINE IS BEGINNING OF NEW RACE" .
yes, my friend and me are so busy that's why after long time i am put post.

               I just want to tell you THANK YOU my INDIAN , RUSSIAN, UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, UNITED ARAB AND EMIRATES, FRANCE , SAUDI ARABIA , GERMANY ,UKRAINE , INDONESIA , KUWAIT , BRAZIL , MALAYSIA , NETHERLANDS , CANADA, ETC & MOST IMPORTANT SOME VIEWER WHO IS SEEN MY ALL POST BUT HIDING THEY COUNTRY.

             I know, I'm sure all of you are waiting my new post and update, sorry for last 6 month. I want to talk to all of you. then i decided this year to do something new. this time and year TGI really work for your interest in India and us, and my 1st priority is to give you a lot of knowledge and facts about INDIA. (but dont ask me about "big bang" tv show (only for my out of indian friend), because i don't know).

              This time, i want you to step ahead and ask me  about any kind of review , facts, news and anything related to our blog subjected or related to India. my friend and me are here for  giving you answer to your question. but rules are

1) We will give you our point of view that doesn't mean we are supporting such a thing, person or anything else and we are attached to them.

2) We are not promising you to giving your answer, because i know some of you will ask me wrong* question.

3) We are publish your question/s and my answer/s in this blog.

4) You can send us your question/s on below email id.

5) Also If you need some personal advise then you can ask us.

6) We don't like any kind of bad question/s and abusing question/s. so, please don't ask us that kind of question/s.

7) Most important rule is to remember all 6 above rule and we are humans and we have also mind. then don't try to show yourself as moron.


             We are always posting about Indian facts. This year we planning to give you more fact, more information and exiting things you should know. so, This year your question/s and my answer/s will be post here and i want you to spread my blog information with your friends, to get us more and more subscribers and viewers who all can know these amazing things and contents.  

            THANKS FOR READING MY POST AND BLOG.
so what are you waiting for, now send me your problems, question and review. we are waiting,

Email id.: thinkergroup2596@gmail.com


                                   From: THE THINKER GROUP OF INDIA


No comments:

Post a Comment